Steven A. Woyat
Dr. Woyat’s educational and professional background includes:
- Dental Hygiene Ohio State University
- D.D.S Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland Clinic Residency
- Residency VA Hospital Wade Park
We view our services as our family caring for yours! In addition to offering exceptional treatments, Dr. Woyat enjoys spending time with his wife Celeste and three children Paul, Faith, and Steven Jr. His favorite hobbies include fishing, golfing, playing tennis, and skiing.
Dr. Rami Mouded's mission is to make a positive impact in the lives of his patients. His goal is to improve patients' health, appearance, self confidence, and overall quality of life.
- Damascus University Dental School, DDS
- Harvard University School of Public Health, MPH
- New York University Dental School, DDS
- Local anesthesia and dental pharmacology
- Comprehensive periodontics for general practice
- HPV and oral cancer
- Impact of vascular and cardiovascular diseases on oral health
- Infection control and prevention in dental offices
- Fluoride and fluoridation
Outside of the Office
Outside of the office, Dr. Mouded enjoys spending time with his family, particularly walking and playing cards. He is also an avid gardener and stays active by playing tennis.