In response to the rapidly evolving news surrounding coronavirus, we are taking the following actions to combat the spread and reduce the risk of infection. Please note that these are strictly precautionary measures. At this time, there are no confirmed cases at our office.
- We are limiting schedules to emergency-related services (including pain, swelling, pus, bleeding, broken tooth, or overall inability to chew).
- We will be contacting patients to reschedule existing non-emergency appointments for a later date.
- We will continue to pre-screen patients by phone prior to any visits to determine if there are any symptoms.
- For those that are EMERGENCY-RELATED appointments and will be visiting the practice, we request patients to wait in their car or outside of the office to reduce capacity in the waiting rooms. You will be notified when the treatment room is ready.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during these difficult times, and we will continue to provide you with ongoing updates. The health and well-being of our patients is our top priority and guide these vital decisions. For emergency appointments, please contact our office.
- Periodontal Disease
- dental hygiene
- Missing teeth
- periodontal disease treatment
- Dentist in Westlake
- Dental Bridges
- cosmetic dentistry procedures
- Oral Health
- Dental Implants
- Teeth whitening
- gum disease treatment
- dental veneers
- Emergency Dental services Westlake
- dental bridges in Westlake
- partial dental bridges
- dental crowns and veneers
- Gum inflammation
- gum disease treat
- dental scaling
- dental crowns